This page containes an overview of frequently asked questions as well as some useful tips/tricks for living in the Sky or Box.
If you miss anything on this page or have some tips/tricks yourself, do not hesitate to contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org)!
Frequently Asked Questions
Can anybody hire the living room?
- No, only members of the association SkyBox
- To become a member, email email@example.com
- The renting rules can be found under: https://www.skybox.utwente.nl/index.php/renting-rules/
What to do in case of nuisance? (noise, garbage lingering around containers, etc.)
- Contact Charlie (Campus Security; located at Spiegel) – 053-4892134
Keeping heat from your room
- Use survival blankets on the outside of your window (silver side reflecting the sun)
- Install a mobile airconditioner
Tips and tricks
Cleaning the bathroom floor
- Put (diluted) bleach on the floor and clean up with water
- Vacuum clean it regularly
- Contact Rentokil (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Contact De Veste
- Every year the rent of your room is increased (around July)
- To ensure your rent allowance stays accurate, indicate any changes in https://mijn.toeslagen.nl/default.aspx and choose under the header Report changes (Wijzigingen doorgeven) the subheader Living (Wonen) and follow the steps